Earlier this year, I reviewed the two available chapters of Mizuki by Nao Yazawa. My only complaints about the series was; 1) two chapters was not enough and 2) the emanga.com pricing was too high for something you could only read online. Well, it looks like DMP has fixed the second issue. They have released both chapters of Mizuki on the Kindle and Nook. So, now you can purchase and actually own these chapters to read anywhere! I think this is great news! This opens the market for this title to more than just folks with an emanga.com account and a credit card. Now, anyone with a Kindle, Nook or their respective apps can buy and read this great title! And at $1.99 each, the price is much more reasonable, especially since it is to own and not just rent. If you were interested in this title, but didn’t want to go through emanga, now is the time to get and read it! You won’t regret it!
all ages cmx Dark Horse Comics Del Rey digital digital distribution Digital Manga Publishing DMP Fantagraphics Food historical Horror Jmanga josei Kodansha Kodansha comics manga Manga Movable Feast manhwa mature mmf new releases Older Teen oop Osamu Tezuka out of print review seinen senien Seven Seas Entertainment shojo shojo beat Shonen Shonen Jump shonen sunday Space Sports Teen tokyopop vertical Viz Media viz signature weekly picks Yen Plus Yen Press
- buck wade on He Said, She Said: High School of the Dead
- Manga Dome Podcast Episode 64: World Cup Manga « Manga Xanadu on Sasameke Volume 2
- Buck Wade on He Said, She Said: High School of the Dead
- Manga Dome Podcast Episode 26: High School of the Dead « Manga Xanadu on He Said, She Said: High School of the Dead
- Manga Dome Podcast Episode 22: Alice in the Country of Hearts « Manga Xanadu on Alice in the Country of Hearts Volume 1